When it comes to the care of our patients, we prioritize safety. We are committed to making your visit seamless and controlled in order to reduce exposure. We have adjusted our protocols to mirror the CDC guidelines. We have also instituted a great deal of extra precautions:
- All staff are required to wear appropriate PPE
- Schedules have been adjusted to reduce the number of patients in our waiting rooms
- All patients are required to wear masks
- Questionnaire screenings upon check-in
- Temperature screenings upon entry into the treatment area
- Cleaning of heavily trafficked areas every hour
- Our reception areas have been outfitted with Plexiglass dividers
- Patients are not permitted to bring a family member (unless support is needed due to disability or the patient is a minor) to minimize the number of people in the office
- Virtual appointments are available so patients can see our practitioners at home.
Get Treatment in a Supportive Environment
We also provide cosmetic services including platelet rich plasma, coolsculpting and sofwave treatments to handle all of your dermatological needs.
Patients who are dealing with pattern hair loss can get treatment with platelet rich plasma (PRP). This effective treatment harnesses the body’s own regenerative properties to stimulate hair growth. Treatment sessions are spaced 4-6 weeks apart and a maintenance regimen of 1-2 treatments per year.
CoolSculpting is a treatment for patients interested in a non-surgical procedure to reduce fat in several areas of the body, including the chin, jawline, thighs, and upper arms.
Another non-invasive treatment we provide is sofwave skin tightening. This treatment reduces fine lines and wrinkles through a fractional heating effect by Sofwave’s ultrasound delivery. Patients can see ongoing improvements in the 3-month period after their treatment.